Steve Pat @DAPATRIOT78
Who truly Beleived Tump? who believed there would be emergency broadcasts who believed the tv would be taken ove and trails shown
if you did you are a fool Trump scewed us all he is now safe in hiding with billions of $$ and we are all in deep shit
01:07 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DAPATRIOT78 in this post can reply
LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
21 January, 10:49
In response Steve Pat to his Publication
Steve, it appears that you were still on board a couple of days ago and I understand your anger or frustrations; but what convinced you to hit the boiling point?
I've been there a few times but my research usually proves that I need to hang in there.
Don't give up yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Pat @DAPATRIOT78
21 January, 11:28
In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication
I hoped and wished so hard like everyone else that it was true, the fist red flag to me was last year when the one of by land 2 if by sea never happened then afte that the more predicted dates that came and went and nothing happened and still they ask us to wait fo a further date and then it will be another date. I cannot believe that these let downs can wake anyone up in fact we are now the laughing stock of the whole world no one will believe anything we say now we will be foreve known as the nutters that believed in Q so the geat awakening cannot happen when it makes us doubt let alone the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396