Knight Breed @knightbreed
I keep seeing a similar reaction with people that I see go thru the initial redpilling.. Most everything gets understood or acknowledged ok enough. But it is when you start approaching the Children Subject. The Human Trafficking subject. Let alone the Blood hravesting satantic aspect of their motive. Just the Initial subject quite often gets a Repulsive response. Understandably so.. But the ditressing part is they instantly have had enough. They cant be bothered to "hear" another word of it.

I am so very tired of their weakness to confront this. Im tired of feeling sympathy for their pain in hearing such things.

I was re-watching Band of Brothers the other night, and that scene where the Germans in that town were made to come to the camp and help deal with what they have ignored. It was a powerful scene. We have alot of people that need this level of Truth to expel their willfull ignorance.
#TheGreatAwakening

https://youtu.be/Lb1bPuaBY...
09:30 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by knightbreed in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 09:44
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
Our test does not end with faith and awakening. Phase 2 is to avoid being pulled into 3d emotion and patiently helping even those who seem completely incapable. I agree, this phase is much more difficult

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Knight Breed @knightbreed
02 March, 09:43
In response Marlene van to her Publication
100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396