⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
We can only hope and pray to God we are being guided through the darkness to get to the light!!! I know personally... I STILL trust the plan but feel I have no choice but to believe it because without it, we're doomed anyways!! So keep your heads up, stand tall and proud, and NEVER GIVE UP! Look at all we've endured to get to this point!! This wasn't all for not! Don't have a knee jerk reaction to this and lose your minds... We've got this folks! WE HAVE GOT THIS!! God Bless and #wwg1wga !!!✌🏼🙏🏼🐸🇺🇸
01:12 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Alee Raven @FloridaGirl
20 January, 02:14
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Where did you get this Joe M screenshot? It's not on his Gab account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
20 January, 01:42
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
OMG! Every time something doesn't work out somebody always has to spin a different narrative out of it. The movie sucked! Maybe we can get a sequel in 4 yeares, but as long as the Dems were able to steal this election they will always be in control. WE ARE #Fooked !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396