True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I hate opression i cannot wait till the day comes when these poor ladies can remove those ugly bed sheets from their body it never use to be like that in the 60s
08:51 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
02 March, 09:00
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Your're in the UK. You got it bad over there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 March, 09:07
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Yeah there are some muslim populated areas down my end and in my opinion muslims are nice people you get bad on both sides when this is all over there will be only one religion and that will be to the god source every other religion is dead in the water ISLAM included under GESARA the worl is free of all opression no more rules i mean in muslim countries you can get years in prision just for brushing up against someone the world has gone crazy but here in the uk we have all walks of life we have indian areas and muslim areas and black areas but i have never had any trouble from any of them we are co-existing way it should be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396