: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 March, 01:00
THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH: i dont give a fuck who you are and what you do for this movement. i dont give a fuck you have insider intel. i dont give a fuck if you seen battle or if you own a restaurant. i dont give a fuck if you are a high profile person. i dont, i could give a shit. i dont get star struck from any human. this is affecting us all and should piss you off. i dont care if you are in the 10 that is in the know. i dont care if you have the highest clearance in this whole galaxy. everyone is so distracted with everything going on, and no one is talking about real fucking problems, that all of us see with our very eyes when we walk outside. why the fuck we are still being sprayed with heavy metals? who the fuck do we need to talk to. i am a single soul but i have millions behind me.point me in the right direction of somebody who actually fucking cares about this. this is not some light shit we are talking about. the shit that is sprayed is suppressing our ascension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 March, 01:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I live in the middle of farm country in Indiana. Have a house on 5 acres. If u actually knew what they did to the ground before planting season and after, it would make u sick both ways. U cannot walk outside wihout gagging, choking, hacking and sneezing with runny noses coupled with messed up eyes watering. Landed me in hospital twice cuz I couldn't breathe. Our cancer rates have tripled in last 15 years. I was hoping Trump would stop this before this years planting. So I understand your frustration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
thatms why food is twice the size it was when I was growing up! chemical for more yield! Don't think many of us don't know, but we can only pray. When we go to the grocery store we get all excited for the BIGGEST piece of meat and the Biggest fruits and veggies. Think organic and think local (if you can and if it's that time of thw year in your area) the next time you're at the store. It will be more money, but better for you in the long run! Chemicals are killing us!
08:29 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 March, 05:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I have my own fruit trees plus berries. I can grow my own food if u can stand the outside chemical snowing so to speak.