Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
DEAR AWAKENED SOULS

WE THE AWAKE ARE NOT EVEN READY FOR WHAT WE HAVE BEEN HEARING FOR YEARS - HUMAN MEAT FACTORIES/ HUMAN BBQ AND THE OTHER HORRORS OF MURDERING KIDS/PEOPLE

HOW MUCH WILL THE "ASLEEP" GAG AND WRETCH WHEN THIS NEWS OF BLOOD SACRIFICE AND EATING HUMAN FLESH BECOMES KNOWN?

SOMEONE IS "DRIPPING" TO US AWAKENED I THINK THIS IS A TEST? TO SEE HOW WE AWAKENED WILL TAKE THE NEWS

WE NEED TO BE STRONG FOR WHAT IS COMING OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE GOING TO LOSE IT! THERE WIILL BE MANY PEOPLE THAT GO OVER THE EDGE AND COMMIT SUICIDE.

WE ARE NOW ABOUT TO FACE THE TRUTH

SOMEONE IS FEEDING IT TO US SLOW... DRIP DRIP...

BUT ITS ALL HAPPENING NOW

BE SAFE, BE STRONG, TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

GOD BLESS YOU ALL PATRIOTS
07:55 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 01:04
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Been redpilling SpouseAnon for two decades. Waiting for the lightbulb to come on. 💡💡
I can only imagine the shock to come for those who have not done the work. We must be compassionate and loving for they will need our support. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
02 March, 12:43
These are really good words for guidance in these times. Your post from yesterday helped me thru a tough spot. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 March, 12:23
I watched the interview with the r[a]bbi on Bitchute, (I think it's too controversial for YouTube.) in which he said that McDonald's uses human meat. It was enough to scare me off from eating food from there. I told my husband about the interview. He still likes their fare but understands why I avoid there and other places.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
02 March, 10:31
God bless you and ur family.I know its gonna be very hard but the world needs to know the truth about all the children and all the evil.We need to just be there for each other like you said.With Gods love and our love for each other we can make it through.Have a beautiful day friend.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 March, 10:02
🙏😢🙏💖

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
02 March, 10:22

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
02 March, 09:23
Praying to be able to help others through this! It is so evil, but people need to know so it doesnt ever happen again. God give us strength to get rid of all this evil and help those that need it. 🙏🏻🇺🇸

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
02 March, 09:13
As I read this for a moment I was thinking of the ones that eat flesh could be forced to eat their own body while alive with no pain killer and let them feel the pain they've caused others 🤔😡

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
02 March, 09:14
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
Im still human

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 March, 08:42
My newly awakened friend calls me crying as she learns more. I'm there for her and anyone else that wakes up and needs comforted. It's part of helping others on this journey of awakening.

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
02 March, 08:38
Lord... please forgive us if we have UNKNOWINGLY partaken in this abomination. I am willingly NOT eating meat, unless I factually know the source. PLEASE forgive us, Jesus. In your precioys name, we pray! AMEN!!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 March, 08:28
Thank you for posting this. I have been awake since the early 90's and I have a tendancy to forget how the normies will react. We have had more time to process information than they will. It isripping the band-aid off and finally healing with Gods help.

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
02 March, 08:14
TRUTH