Red 55S @Red55S
From CJ Truth via Telegram 1 of 2: This is an exciting day! Let God and the Patriots do their thing. Don’t worry about what happens at 12 pm. Watch what happens after that. Many of you have been very patient through this and feel like giving up. Don’t! This is is when God does His best work. He hears our prayers and cries and will answer them. “If God be for us who can be against us.” LET’S GO!! Let’s walk in faith today. You will remember this week forever in how God did some amazing things through the Patriots. BE READY!
12:55 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Marian Garcia @AnnetteBG1
20 January, 01:21
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Thank you and Thank the Lord above for hearing the cries of your children. We just want peace and love for us and our families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 January, 01:07
This gave me chills. When Covid hit I delivered food to needy the entire time. i have an autoimmune disease and take hydroxychloroquin. Jesus literally said to me by name "go walk in faith". I am his good and faithful servant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 January, 01:06
God proves His strength when we are weak... that way we cannot take the credit for His powerful works.