17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
There's plenty about the current political situation not adding up in my brain at the moment. Sure... many things are for the optics of the movie in play.

I still have lots of hope and faith in the Trumpster's triumphant return. Soon.

But... the only thing I'm finding difficult to reconcile, is his push for the Covid vaccines, without him publicly recognising that many people are actually dying from it.
sauce: https://www.openvaers.com/...

I know the vaccine is very strategic for him... but why, would he let people die like that, through a bullshit "experimental biological agent"?

It is not a traditional vaccine.

That's very puzzling to me. It doesn't fit his kind and loving persona.
06:09 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17WaysFromSunday in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
11 June, 10:40
In response 17Ways FromSunday to his Publication
This is WW3. This injection is voluntary. One has a choice.
HCQ is also considered a V. Regardless If they did not do this, I believe they would continue to lock down the US. With the lift of restrictions, larger states such as Fla & Texas have shown minimal to zero new cases of the rona. the pcr (bogus testing) freq have been reduced as well. this is war guys. Continuing the the mode of waking up others ... looks like they are reaching the 66%. more and more info coming out on effects, less will take. since this is experimental i am praying that placebo's were administered as well. i have family members and friends who have taken. They did even though I passed along info, video's etc. At the end WE all have a choice.
Unfortunately they trust, like at one time alot of us had.
#GodWins , In his time, his Glory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Whitney @CindyP
02 March, 06:22
In response 17Ways FromSunday to his Publication
I cant find the answer either. This is the ONLY thing that i can understand. Ive been redpilled since 911 and started following the plan since mid 2018.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
06 March, 06:42
In response Cindy Whitney to her Publication
Same here Cindy. Redpilled by Alex Jones back then and more importantly, the late great Michael Ruppert R.I.P. He investigated the shit outta 9/11 and was the first to talk about the very confusing joint war games going on that day, presided over by the evil Dick Cheney. Ruppert's book on the matter: Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil.