Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply
GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
20 January, 02:13
In response Miran Duran to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
20 January, 01:16
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
@vincentkennedy this will separate the weak from the strong. Be still in the Lord and wait and don't lean on our own understanding . I'm in it untill the end I'm NOT backing down and I'm not giving up. For freedom God and Country. JFKJR, our President General Flynn an millions of troops WORLDWIDE did not stop fighting against every odd. Either you are still with God and the good guys OUR HEROS OF HUMANITY or walk away right now No room for the weak in faith GOD WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
20 January, 01:23
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
AMEN, for God and Country๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
20 January, 01:28
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
Preach, sister! Let's lift each other up. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #PrayerWarriors #GodWins