DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
01 March, 11:39
Going through a primary school online lesson today and came across this graph.
Hmmm, can someone explain to me what the sharp decline in "population growth rate" is all about....🤔...I wonder!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 March, 12:51
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
Easy as fuck. Bearing Mark of the Beast aka get Waxxed. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
01 March, 12:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I wonder what the other two sharp drops were🤔?
@TheMac any ideas?

The Mac @TheMac
01 March, 04:05
After about 1800 the growth rate accelerated to a peak of 2.1% annually in 1968; but since then, due to the world-wide collapse of the total fertility rate, it has declined to 1.1% today (2020). Long-term projections predict that the growth rate of the human population of this planet will continue to decline, and that by the end of the 21st Century, will reach zero.

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
If the actual growth rate is predicted to go 0.1% or 0%, then the 11.2 billion people can't all be human.
04:14 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dorsee21 in this post can reply
DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
02 March, 04:19
Now the dreams I kept having as a child, where I was among the last few humans who were part of the resistance trying to rescue other humans, seems less like the movie I tbought it was.... Wow.