Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
02 March, 09:17
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I've played baseball and hockey my whole life. I work closely with dogs and horses. I've been in a few fights and been punched in the nose. I hit a windshield with my cheek and side of face.
I'VE NEVER HAD A BLACK EYE IN MY LIFE!
This is a cult and they have to display their "loyalty".
We know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
02 March, 04:36
its a form of body snatching by reprilliams.. vril lizards .. the eye of horus= vril worms entering eyeballs & KILLING THE HUMAN & TAKING OVER THEIR LIFE&MEMORIES.. panda eyes is a traumatic condition from forced anal sex & has nothing to do with being vriled.. Hitler had a vril society.. they r converting humans to teprilians since ancent Egypt & longer ( educate yourself= not just “ what u hear but READ UP ) https://educate-yourself.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
02 March, 03:44
"It's a small club and we aren't in it."

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 March, 03:54
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
That's a club I will never be a member of.
#ThesePeopleAreSick #thesepeopleareevil

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 March, 03:44
they do this to the captured babies infants toddlers children & tweens as well ... its represented as panda eyes symbol

Celery Juicer @Emme
02 March, 03:41
id like to blacken his other eye! i watched my elderly parents go without so they could send this prince of douchebaggery money for his run for president.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
02 March, 03:30