: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 March, 01:00
THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH: i dont give a fuck who you are and what you do for this movement. i dont give a fuck you have insider intel. i dont give a fuck if you seen battle or if you own a restaurant. i dont give a fuck if you are a high profile person. i dont, i could give a shit. i dont get star struck from any human. this is affecting us all and should piss you off. i dont care if you are in the 10 that is in the know. i dont care if you have the highest clearance in this whole galaxy. everyone is so distracted with everything going on, and no one is talking about real fucking problems, that all of us see with our very eyes when we walk outside. why the fuck we are still being sprayed with heavy metals? who the fuck do we need to talk to. i am a single soul but i have millions behind me.point me in the right direction of somebody who actually fucking cares about this. this is not some light shit we are talking about. the shit that is sprayed is suppressing our ascension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 March, 02:16
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
As Juan explains it ,(and it is true ) that water halts direct energy weapons (DEWs). The proof we need is that the chemicals that create rain clouds (water clouds) are NOT doing us harm. Why cant or do you not have control of these DEWs or will you be getting control of these DEWs. and when is projected. Will Monsanto go down ? will Dow chem. co. go down. With the GMO go down, big pharma go down (no chemicals in the drugs that cause side effects and other illneses. Etc etc etc. I agree, I have been asking seeking answers for three decades. The people like you e and many I know personally need to hold all acountable when and if this all goes down as said. We need to be heard. Not them telling us how they want it. If DT will be true to his word he is working FOR US. Dont get me wrong, I am for hte plan......just getting a little tired like the rest of all ya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
nobody mentions poisons in our food water and air. not even Q. you would think there would some crumb to it. nothing. so i am shining a light to it
03:08 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it