: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 March, 01:00
THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH: i dont give a fuck who you are and what you do for this movement. i dont give a fuck you have insider intel. i dont give a fuck if you seen battle or if you own a restaurant. i dont give a fuck if you are a high profile person. i dont, i could give a shit. i dont get star struck from any human. this is affecting us all and should piss you off. i dont care if you are in the 10 that is in the know. i dont care if you have the highest clearance in this whole galaxy. everyone is so distracted with everything going on, and no one is talking about real fucking problems, that all of us see with our very eyes when we walk outside. why the fuck we are still being sprayed with heavy metals? who the fuck do we need to talk to. i am a single soul but i have millions behind me.point me in the right direction of somebody who actually fucking cares about this. this is not some light shit we are talking about. the shit that is sprayed is suppressing our ascension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
You need to let this rage go or you wont assend anyways. Theres a reason for the phrase love and light.
01:12 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 March, 01:50
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
so many people are lost in this movement. so many are so lost in the world. we can change this. it starts with us. we are the majority. do you not see? for why then do you have eyes? look. it starts with being bombarded non stop toothpaste, food water, chemtrails. EVERYTHUNG. its a deep rabbit hole NOBODY wants to talk about. people need to be held accountable, which i am trying to do. trying to shine a light on the dakrest shadow. another thing motivational speakers, speak with passion all the time. what you may consider rage, one will call passion. how do you get a message across that leaves an inprint on a soul? how do you bring seriousness to something that has been over looked for apparently 15 years? when do you say enough? whos going to do it? you? me? us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
02 March, 02:53
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
You catch more flies with honey. People's natural reaction is to tune out rage. Believe me i have been enraged and wanted to watch them whipped & burned alive for all to see but in the end it makes us no better than the evil they are. rise above it & KNOW God will make them pay. Preach to anyone who will listen but do so with love in your heart for those children, those military sent to their death for entertainment, civilians bombed to create drama, man made vaccined that made kids born with cancer not God but God has been blamed for all suffering in the world. I understand your passion for truth & for people to wake up already. For your own sanity turn your hate to love & compassion for the saved children focus on the good that is being done behind the scenes. Make sure no one forgets this time in our lives so we dont find ourselves back here again. Hate will consume you, let God take your hate from you & let him pass judgement that is beyond anything we could ever do to pure evil

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
02 March, 10:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
You are SO correct with your impassioned plea regarding our food, water and especially air. I live in the SW and we can see vividly and plainly these infernal aircraft that paint our beautiful BLUE skies. These chemtrails have poisoned us for far too long and kept us in unseasonable droughts with extreme heat. WE have now noticed that this crap which of course falls to earth has impacted our abilities to grow food in our garden. So big YES, what the hell is it going to take to get someone, anyone to stop this crap.