Samatha Is patient @supermatha
I may catch heat for this but I feel like on this page we can be real.... First of all I would love to see Andrew Cuomo go down for all the shit he has done to people and the country. I think he is a sleezey slime ball pos and deserves everything he is getting. On another note...... Women have to stop coming foward with weak "evidence" and claiming their a victim. I watched the video. She seemed to take it as a joke. Im not saying its ok but damn. She was smiling and taking a selfie with him. Again, Im glad to see karma biting him in the ass but as a female myself. Had that happened and it really bothered me I wouldnt have been smiling and flirting back and I damn sure wouldnt wait 4 years to cry about it. Over the years I have had uncountable men say inappropiate things to me and when I felt they crossed a line I handled it right then however I needed to. Not years later and especially not over a sausage comment. He had it coming tho. KARMA
12:23 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by supermatha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Samatha Is patient, click on at the bottom under it