AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡I WILL BE AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS ,,THESE NEXT 2 DAYS WILL BRING SMILES AND JOY TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD AND ESPECIALLY THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF AMERICA PLEASE KEEP YOUR PRAYERS UP DAILY KARL AND I WILL BE BACK MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT #wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS #FamilyIsEverything
10:55 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Journey 1111333 @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason
02 March, 08:44
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Love and Respect

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
01 March, 11:15
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Goble @Palala3
01 March, 11:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. God bless...and God bless America..

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
01 March, 11:11
πŸ‘

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
01 March, 11:02
I pray that it does, Godspeed PatriotπŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ™

American Girl @Americangirl
01 March, 11:01

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 March, 10:56
Go safely, Blessings

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 March, 10:58
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
THANK YOU