Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 March, 07:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
JOE SHOT! and he didn't go down in a blaze of glory

He just goin' DOWN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
02 March, 08:44
HHhmm is rightšŸ¤”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
02 March, 02:54

Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
01 March, 10:58
ā¤ļø

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
01 March, 09:57
ę˜Øę—„ć®ć‚¹ćƒ”ćƒ¼ćƒć«å¤šćć®äŗŗćŒå¤±ęœ›ć—ć¾ć—ćŸć‹???ē§ćÆå¹øć›ć ć£ćŸćŒ..?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 March, 09:49
Sure miss hearing POTUS speaking to us daily. What a breath of fresh air to hear him again.

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
01 March, 09:44
I was under the impression he got shot long before then. I just want full disclosure. My brain is weary from trying to decipher codes, numbers, words, hand, gestures, all of it. I just want to move into rhe peace filled, beautiful world of my visions. No more mind games of this sort

Alexandra Neve @Alex
02 March, 01:32
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
well . POTUS SAID DEC.. BUT NOT THE YEAR bidan GOT SHOT!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 March, 07:52
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
Yes, I believe everyone on this platform already knows this. There have been at least 2 tweets, and 2 other speeches where he has said Joe is SHOT. Maybe the message is not meant for anons. Who knows.

mike shady @justmike
01 March, 09:42
šŸ™‚šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 March, 09:40
/šŸ’Æ/šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø/šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 March, 09:35
Actually he was put down on June 6th 2019!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 March, 09:47
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I'm sorry I meant June 26th 2019

āœØāœØāœØLisa āœØāœØāœØ @my2sonznme
01 March, 09:34
People are asking me why he said, "Everyone go get the shot"...idk how to reply to that, suggestions?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 March, 10:02
In response āœØāœØāœØLisa āœØāœØāœØ to her Publication
I think it's part of his comms....optics. I don't think he means it. just my personal opinion though.

Elihu āœļø| @RealLilTrump
01 March, 09:35
12/21? That'd be nice...

Hold the Line!