Only people mentioned by dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
01 March, 09:06
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
For every layer of cloth over your mouth and nose your ability to take in oxygen decreases! What are they suggesting, we willingly murder our kids at the same time we're committing suicide? Their war on CO2, the element plants that provide our oxygen require to breathe isn't good enough, now they plan on us killing ourselves by cutting off our own ability to take in oxygen? Is their plan to wipe all life from this planet?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
01 March, 10:54
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
That is their plan. Seriously😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
01 March, 08:54
Is it legal? I was denied service bc I refused to put one on and my daughter is required to wear one during high intensity workouts for HS sports.

01 March, 10:55
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
It is not legal!

01 March, 10:58
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
1 of 2

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 March, 08:52
It's a good test........... ask someone you know if they are a HCP - and if they say it's a bunch of BS.......... they're legit. If they hem and haw - they don't want to rock a boat or be stoned... they have kids in college are paying for school... if they agree - DON'T EVERY go back. ;0)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 March, 08:50
🧐NOT the real ones.............

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 08:40
And I thought people we're going to get humiliated by Disney. Wait till the sinks in

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
01 March, 08:38
everyone of those Health care professionals are in violatiin of their OATH and should lose their license to practice!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
01 March, 08:39
In response Wonder Woman to her Publication
I agree.