Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
So is this long enough movie FINALLY going to end or are the dates going to be moved yet again. Losing faith...help me here!
06:43 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 March, 08:51
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I feel your brother but we all have to eat some disinformation and just act locally if you can't sit still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
02 March, 06:22
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I NEVER thought dates should be given out PERIOD! But they are...all I was asking for was maybe a little hope as you have no idea what I'm going through or some people I love. But if this is NOT a legitimate Presidency, there are a lot of quetions that need to be answered. Games are being played with people lives. My main concern has been and always will be the children. I've known about this problem LONG before Q came into the picture.