Only people mentioned by JAliceR in this post can reply
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
01 March, 10:08
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
They can pass whatever they want. We won’t listen to them, and nobody will endorce it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 March, 08:45
Try it in Texas....JUST TRY IT!! They will NOT like the results😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
01 March, 08:50
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
LOVE that!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 07:19
Or one DOnald John Trump and company could end the entire scam today and right now without another senseless life lost. The ball is in their court IF patriots are TRULY in control. If not? We mother fucked!

Alice Richter @JAliceR
01 March, 07:50
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I'm just sayin my 6 yr old, 2 teenagers, myself & my husband have VERY GOOD AIM 😂 locked & loaded! But understand your thoughts!