Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
05 March, 07:11
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
A Patriotic Moorish American, RIP William Harvey Carney, "African-American", and Black are Slave Monikers and did not exist until Moors were stripped of their Nationality in the 1700s By Dutch and English Plantation Owners. Moors Civillized the entire World including Europe in the 7th Century effectively triggering the Rennaisance and ending the Dark Ages. And delivering the Liberal Arts and Sciences to the European Continent. This man most probably was born on American Soil as had Generations of many before him BEFORE Columbus. Do your research and you will discover that Moors were living in America long before Queen Isabell commissioned any expeditions and when she finally did she sent Maurice (A Moor ) with Columbus to show him how to navigate to the Americas. Since Moors were and are the first Navigators by the Stars since the beginning of time. Black was not a Nationality then and it is not now and never Will BE. The Great Awakening applies at every level

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 March, 05:54
YEAH... LOOK AT TODAY'S BLACKS "YOUTH".....LOOTERS, BLM.. COMMUNISTS THE "PUNCH OUT GAME" THAT TARGET ELDERLY WHITES OH... IT'S JUST A YOUTH GAME, RIGHT?

THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA EXCUSED THEIR ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR!

EVERY TIME A POST IS MADE ABOUT BLACKS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

AN EFFORT IS MADE TO NOT POINT OUT THAT BLACKS TODAY
DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR ACTIONS

WANT PROOF?

GIVE A BLACK A PAID FOR COLLEGE EDUCATION, TO GO TO COLLEGE PLAY BASKETBALL... MAKE 90 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

HE IS ARRESTED FOR VIOLENCE, DRUG RUNNING, AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

THEY ARE LIVING IN MILLION $$$ HOMES AND STILL ARE VIOLENT

BLACKS ARE NOT THE SAME AS WHITES!

PERIOD!

IF YOU CAN WALK DOWN A DARK ALLEY WITH BLACK "YOUTHS" OR WHITE YOUTHS WHICH ALLEY WILL YOU WALK DOWN?

IF YOU SAID THE ALLEY WITH WHITE KIDS IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU RACIST

IT MAKES YOU...

(WAIT FOR IT...)

SMART!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
05 March, 05:42
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 March, 05:42
THERE ARE BAD AND GOOD IN ALL RACES... ITS ABOUT THE DNA/SOUL IN EACH SOUL

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 09:57
I will donate $$$ to his statue if there isn't one.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
01 March, 08:41
Can you tweet this on Twitter

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 09:11
In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication
Sorry, I can't--whacked twice fm twit n I'm gone--I'm only here and on GAB--I posted it there tho. Cheers!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
01 March, 08:39
what a real HERO

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 March, 06:20
thank you for your service sir!
forever grateful

Jim Cue @1QLight
05 March, 06:48
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
If U R speaking to William, I wholeheartly agree Chico--We could All only Hope to have His Courage when needed! If U R speaking to me, UR most welcome--my honor TY--but I ain't done yet. {:>) I will do my best to Protect my Country untill they throw dirt on me, and even then...

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 March, 06:18
real heros have gender neutral skin,
red blood and heart of gold

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
04 March, 09:32
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Your exactly right Chico! Gender and skin color have nothing to do with being a hero. It's the actions of the BEING within the human that speaks volumes!!!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 March, 06:15
earth to kapernick,
learn from the real heros you spoiled
ingrate

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 March, 05:17
Much love to you sir and Thank You For Your Service!

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 05:20
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
UR most welcome TY--but I ain't done yet! {:>)