Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I love this video. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it. It is like swallowing a whole handful of red pills at once. We love and miss Kappy!

Isaac Kappy - “The Present” (Awakening Edition):

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#IsaacKappy #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #MAGA #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
05:10 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
03 March, 01:21
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
i am so proud of him !! love him forever and gratefull for his courage💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
01 March, 07:16
WE'VE done OUR part....

NOW JUSTICE MUST DO THEIRS......NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 March, 06:38
Worth EVERY SECOND.

Janice Patterson @NaniP68
01 March, 05:28
I love Kappy's videos! I never tire of watching them.

01 March, 10:54
In response Janice Patterson to her Publication
Same! ❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 05:27

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 05:18
One of my all time favortire videos. Combine this video with a SINGLE PUBLIC arrest of any one of thousands of DC pure trash treasonous swamp rats and then you have a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". Sadly, until we SEE something, we have absolutely nothing at all. Sadly, as they drag this out further, we lose more and more good American patriots who have absolutely no idea what is going on. Hard for me to believe Donald John Trump is not aware of what is happening. So, yes, it MUST end TODAY!

01 March, 10:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You should definitely check out @GhostEzra on Telegram. He drops major truth bombs daily about things happening. If you have time, scroll through his old posts there. I don't have Telegram, but I go there just to view his channel. If you hit "preview channel," you will see his posts. https://t.me/s/GhostEzra