james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
THIS WEBSITE IS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN. IT IS NOT DELETABLE. YOUR OUR OWN WORDS AND POSTS CAN AND WILL BE USED TO PROVE YOU ARE A KICK-ASS FEARLESS TRUMP AND FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOT WHO STOOD UP AND ANSWERED THE CALL TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
04:54 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Gerri World @Gerri_World
01 March, 05:19
In response james wafer to his Publication
That is great! did not know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 05:07
People should be participating because fighting for freedom and the truth to be revealed is the right thing to do, anytime, anywhere, any place. I doubt few are expecting participation trophies in this. A U.S. Constituion that is actually upheld is all the reward I care for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
01 March, 05:02
I just want my twitter account bookmarks........ ugh. General Flynn followed me. Makes me so mad. But I am SOOOO happy to be here without the threat of being shut up. #wwg1wga