Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 March, 12:43
Dan IG Story👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
01 March, 10:14
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
i am NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME MOTHER FUCKERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
01 March, 02:03
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Im so glad you so eloquently told us something we couldnt care less to know. I wonder if the boys storming Omaha beach who were getting mowed down by M42 machine guns were "having a ball". I wasnt at all aware of the fact that everything worth while is both easy and enjoyable. I also did not enjoy reading your post or in responding to it but sometimes you have to do unpleasent things to get the bulge out of sycophants and put people in their place. Good day ignoble sir!.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
01 March, 04:45
In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication
im a girl. and clearly you dont know why i posted that post, nor do i care. good day lil bitch boy

John Tiger @JohnTiger
Sweet summer child, barfing out anger and angst in public will naturally beg some responses.
04:50 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnTiger in this post can reply
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
01 March, 10:11
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Aruckus must have been so brave he felt the need to block me. quite hilarious when you think about it. Either he is a child or, even worse, a man child. If you cant take criticism then pick up your deflated ball and go home so your momma can make you a hot pockets. We are playing big boy games here so I guess that was just too much foe the little buckaroo! Dude needs to shill soneolace else.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
01 March, 05:45
In response John Tiger to his Publication
clearly barfing out truth and politely asking for help hasnt worked either ☺️