Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 March, 05:42
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
Here is another morph - please if you have comparison photos that are similar, I'd be happy to morph them up.

It is intriguing how similar these pictures are, the ears especially. I'll try to locate more aligned pics for other morphs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 March, 05:45
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Sorry for the weird artifacts in the morph, I think this is due to the compression from anonup.com - perhaps there's a better way to post these, I'll experiment.

I also post all the morphs I make on Telegram, search "NCSWIC - Morphs"

More to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
01 March, 04:31
🤠GET ReAdY! 💜GET SET❤️GO!!!😜

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
01 March, 04:27
Yes... never been convinced with this one... ears and nose no match... even the chin is wrong. A disguise..? Hmm maybe but nah... IMO...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 March, 04:31
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
Features could be altered for obvious reasons but I have to agree w/you about the ears. It was the first thing I looked at too.

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
01 March, 04:59
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
Bu if you look closely between the pictures. There is a sag and a wane that comes with age. But i see some key features that correlate. can you spot them?