Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
01 March, 03:58
πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯Happy 2 year delta!πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯
And the beginning of March Madness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
01 March, 04:06
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Pardon my ignorance, but have any 1-3 year deltas ever habben?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
NEVER. And we still have not seen, in 4 plus years, a single, PUBLIC arrest of a classic, career, treasonous DC pure trash swamp criminal. Not even ONE! Think about dem apples, yo!
04:18 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 March, 11:10
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Arrests are happening every week. He's still using upper elite shit stains to wake up the normies. Take a gander at the Resigination List. It speaks volumes.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 11:15
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
List of names please. By the same token, we have ZERO public arrests, perp walks, trials and pure, fresh and clean treasonous induced hangins/shooting/pillings. Until we SEE justice, we have nothing, as the Auntie Herminita's and Uncle Bon Bon types remain in a complete and absolute slumber. Behind the scenes actions are a pure pleasure, but absolutely NOTHING kicks off a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" quite like Aunt Maude And Uncle Jasper seeing Adam Bennett Schiff Jr's head rolling down thru Georgetown.

"Hey Aunt Millie, look.....JUSTICE!" - Uncle Carlson

Done in 2090.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 11:17
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Also, what punishment is a resignation. One head. Let's see one MOTHER FUCKING head roll.

Insane times. This entire operation is a disgrace the way they are stalling the ending.

JUST END IT!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
01 March, 07:21
And I've seen the video of Nancy Pelosi being approached by US marshals and the blonde agent telling Nancy Pelosi not to say a word, Nancy says I won't, I believe she's already been arrested.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 07:23
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I did see that as well, however, if so, ANOTHER wasted opportunity. At ojne point does this become a tried and true "Great Awakening". Only when the Aunt Maude/Uncle Horace types are awakened. A Pelosi arrest awakens the entire fucking world. But, no......here we sit with absolutely nothing.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
01 March, 07:20
Perhaps maybe we have seen some arrests, we just didn't know they were getting arrested if they wanted to do this quietly in the dark I imagine there would be plain clothes military officers arresting them I've seen Hillary Clinton's arrest video and Barack Obama and Michelle's arrest video.