Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
01 March, 10:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
So when will we see justice in any way, shape or form. Evidence collected and in hand. Career criminals identified. Yet here we sit. Keep fighting? We don't even have a country RIGHT NOW and TODAY! So bizarre what we are witnessing. Patriots in Control or we are at War? Which is it? Enjoy the Show or put on your armor of God? Choking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
01 March, 12:23
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Can't we be in control and at war at the same time? this shit show has been going on a lot longer than most of us are aware. God is in control, doesn't mean we don't jabe to let our guard down. would you rather they say they aren't in control? if you are waffling now, what would you do then? Focus on wjat you have control of, read the Bible, reflect on how it applies to your life today and how you can be of service today and tomorrow.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 12:27
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
At war with known criminals? At war with those who we have all evidence on and are known career criminals? Why? War for what? Not a war worth fighting. Arrest the identified criminals. Start the clean up. This other nonsense is just that.......how can we enjoy the show and be at war at the same time? So it's Trump vs. Schiff and Schiff cannot be PUBLICLY arrested, perped, tried and hung for ALL to see because? Calling bullshit......and I've read the bible 1000 times if I have read it once. No where does it say to allow criminals to roam free just because. Just saying. Thanks for your input!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
01 March, 03:04
All Im saying in reference to the Bible post is that we dont see everything going on and we mist have faith and suppkrt those who do see the bigger plan

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 03:06
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Understood. My main concern is there is no drip drip drip awakening as some have stated today and there is DEFINITELY no public, mass arrests of known DC swamp rat career crimnals. None. Not a single one. And without that we truly have nothing. No country. No justice. Nothing. The greater plan? Will be interesting to see if there is one. Another day of hestitation in finishing off this entire scam is more good American patriot lives down the drain. They have no clue what is going on, because what we SEE going on is nothing. We have nothing at all. Not a thing!

Data Gramma @Vic
01 March, 03:24
I certainly hear you. I have been thinking the same thing and wonder if we've all been taken for a wild ride that will end in a loss for humanity and only the elite will come out of this unscathed. Then, I put myself in the white hats place that have made arrests, put their lives on the line, gone down into those horrendous tunnels and even lost their lives trying to clean up this ugly mess of power hungry subhumans. I wonder how I would feel after all that I had tried to do and had someone like me doubting and impatiently calling for more proof when the court systems are rigged for the subhumans? I have to tell myself there is more to do before they can truly tag these perverts and make it stick.

Madden Smith @Madden04
I just don't get why Trump & the military go rescue the children, punish the traitors, blast the EBS (for the sheep) and still maintain the President office. The election report shows foreign interference. WHY DRAG THIS ON FOR MONTHS???
03:39 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
01 March, 05:23
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Same here. I don't even try to pretend I have a clue to all of this. All I can do is support our military and pray for success in bringing ALL of these poor excuses for humans to justice. I trust God.