True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 February, 10:45
Twin Towers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe @Jane_Doe
27 February, 10:52
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Pappy Bush lived too long, and his pretend funeral was too good for him. I hope he is shamed for all to see when the truth comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 February, 11:07
In response Jane Doe to her Publication
I've always wondered out of curiosity what will happen to the children like (Chelsea Clinton, Bush twins & others) when the truth comes out about their parents & relatives. Or are they involved in it up to a certain point. Maybe they'll go into hiding.🤔 Inquiring minds want to know.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
I'm really curious about the little children.. like crusty tiegan and John legend, Nikki Hilton... the older they get, i assume, the more involved and are on board with it.
03:08 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it