Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😖I'm awake!!! Wish I could just get my husband to follow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 02:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😂 My husband thinks I am nutz. He actually, frequently tries to convince me the real byeden is really president, in a very kind husbandly way to protect my "sense of reality".😱😂😅😱 So I am just waiting with my cheshire cat grin for him to wake up. There is nothing I can do or say to convince him; he will have to see on his own.😏

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
same here...my husband looks at me and laughs sometimes....but Im still waiting holding onto hope
02:46 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gunnersmom in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 02:51
In response Robin Crane to her Publication
I've noticed a lot of women here have the same issue iwth husbands or men, why is that? Are we women more perseptive maybe??

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
01 March, 02:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
good possibility!! i dig and dig and tell hubby all i find....crickets...but i truely hope something happens SOON so i can say TOLD YA SO