Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 01:56
truthsoldier76:

I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Nana:
Nah, Nana is afraid that the American militias wont wait that long hell they arent going to wait many more weeks much less yrs.
For the moment, they are laying back for the military to do their thing, but Nana to be honest doesnt think that will last much longer and it will be on live or die trying! It would be bad & bloody so I hope the military schedule works before that happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
you are correct,, they have a red line. Fact.
not everyone follows Q. Its not a given that 82 million trump supporters know the military is in control,, so far even thats a secret.
02:20 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Travis159 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 02:36
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
This is true. We need to pray hard for it not to come to that, but I know many of these Americans and they will soon arrive at enough is enough I fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396