ice mtn @icemtn17
Ok, No one seems to be talking about this so I will.....

Why are the Dems so happily throwing Gov Cuomo under the bus for Sex Crimes? What happened to 15k+ China Virus Nursing Home victims? They are far more important than an aide getting shocked by a little Touchy-Feely, & the Me Too Movement is all over this but sex complaints against Biden, made not long ago, were completely ignored?

This is an obvious attempt to divert the narrative away from Nursing Home Deaths they are desperate we not remember.

Cuomo completely ignored available beds: Javet Center, Navy Hospital ship in port. There were lots of safe beds available but he sent them to their deaths in Nursing Homes. Those deaths make Cuomo a huge Mass Murderer, & we're supposed to shake our heads for Sex Crimes? Really?

I'm furious that and NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT HEINOUS CRIME. I'm personally affronted by the narrative diversion & WHY is no one else screaming for JUSTICE?

WAKE UP DAMNIT - SCREAM FOR JU
01:31 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by icemtn17 in this post can reply
Anna Sperber @CJCmy3
01 March, 04:43
In response ice mtn to her Publication
They aren't talking about the covid murders because it would implicate them all. It's changing the narrative while supposedly giving the people what they want. By talking about sexual harrasment they can take Cuomo down as well as stopping people from talking about the covid murders which is their prime target. Conservatives were making headway and people where listening about the murders it's the same reason they started pushing that the flu has been inilated and is no more because of masks because people not just conservatives were talking about how covid looked a lot like the flu that no one was getting anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
01 March, 11:20
In response Anna Sperber to his Publication
Exactly right and they appear to be getting away with it which is one of the things that gets me so fired up. I'm so sick and tired of this double standard and injustice. Thank you for for your comment. It's so good to hear another realizes it too. An atrocity like those deaths should not be invisible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396