Angel Joy @superradangel
I HAVE SOME SOLID INSIDE INFO!!

I just got off the phone with my Aunt who lives in Jupiter. Long story short: she fosters a dog for a higher up marine who has been deployed to Japan. She sends him pictures of his dog for him periodically so that he can know how he’s doing and so on. A bit heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time. Now keep in mind this is a very prominent officer in the Marines. He joined Telegram the other day which my Aunt is on. They start chatting & the topic of fear of our nation comes up & how no one really knows who is President right now.

He says to her, “Lee, do not lose hope. I believe you and the whole world will know who the president is within the next two weeks.”

Now keep in mind that Marines hate Biden. And her hopes started to shine even more because this officers profile picture on telegram is a picture of Trump.
He’s coming back. But guys,... he never left.
I am only sharing this with you guys.
12:53 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by superradangel in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
03 March, 02:41
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
THANK YOU FOR SHARING......!♥️🥰🌹🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
01 March, 01:10
Well, if true then yay!! If not... then at least you said it was hear say!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
01 March, 01:16
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
I wouldn't share anything I didnt have confidence in. And my Aunt carefully fosters boxers and his is special because of our support for Military. We have family in the Military as well, so we take truths seriously. He was delicate in his delivery and careful not to share too my much. I believe it wholeheartedly.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 March, 01:09
Wow. And that feels like solid TRUTH!