Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
👏🏼💥Pulitzer-Winning Journalist Charlie LeDuff Sues Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Over Nursing Home Data

The lawsuit will require of Whitmer to release the COVID-19 death toll data from nursing homes, similar to what was released in New York.
https://t.me/hsretoucher17...
11:20 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 12:36
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Fabulous! Nobody should be allowed to harm our mothers, fathers, grandparents etc. They are to be honored, not harmed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
01 March, 12:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I Appreciate your comment 🤗
It's heartbreaking, devastating and these govt officials need to pay a very heavy price. Most of the residents have passed at my mom's NY nursing home, all bc of Cuomo... My mom passed just before the arrival of C19 at the home, luckily God took her. My heart breaks wo her but the tears I shed and pain I carry are for all the others and their families. Unacceptable and just plain cruel. 🙏🏼❤️ God Bless you and yours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396