Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Janet Sweet @JCS
28 February, 04:11
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
i agree
but I KNOW MANY PATRIOTS WHO ARE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND DONT READ THESE POST!!

THAT ARE SCREAMING THAT IF SOMETHING DOESNT HAPPEN SOON
GUNS ARE COMING OUT AND THEY ARE READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:19
In response Janet Sweet to her Publication
We are witnessing pure insanity. The longer the White Hats drag this olut, the more of a joke it becomes. A Civil War? On what planet? So allow good Americans to continue to die by the second, let Schiff types continue to roam free, allow Biden not Biden to continue to destroy the country so we don't trouble the trash snowflakes? What am I missing? This seems so simple, so cut and dried. We are told Biden and Hillary have been executed. Announce it already. Are we waiting for 2172 to wake everyone up. If the ending isn't for everyone, rtake of the pussy gloves and let's END IT! Christ Almighty enough of the mixed signals. War? Or Patriots in Control? Which is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
01 March, 11:06
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You need to do more research, that's what you are missing. This is your probkem. I understand the frustration, but if you think this operation is simple you have done little to NO research and need to start with YOU. If you truly are a Patriot you will suck it up and do some research to find out for yourself.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
I NEVER said the operation is simple. Never said that at all, actually. I have done research. Give me one public arrest for ALL to see. You can't. It's easier for you to tell me to do research than to simply say the name of a Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Feinstein, Graham, McConnell, Cheney, Swalwell, Hirono, Collins, etc......and that troubles me. But all well and good. When you can give us ALL name and proof someone wa srraested for ALL to see, thus waking up salvageable/fringe trash AND normies, please do so! And thanks! God bless this good, grand and glorious country we no longer have. I hope VERY soon we get it back! LOVE IT!
11:14 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
01 March, 11:29
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Just because YOU haven't seen arrests doesn't mean they haven't happened. You might not see evidence in arrests but there is SO much evidence out there. Start with all the political resignations in the US alone. Then add in the list from around the world and of CEO's. It's unprecedented.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 11:35
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
Right, and I see all of that. However, this will NEVER be a true and real "Great Awakening" without purely public and absolute mass arrests of DC career pure trash swamp rats. All well and good starting the op under the darkness of night, but we will NEVER wake up those still even able to be awakened without PUBLIC arrests, perpster walkies, trials and hangings. It simply cannot ALL happen behind the sscenes. Those still asleep yesterday are STILL asleep today. Ask yourself why? So I think we are in agreement for the most part, I am just wondering why we see absolutely nothing. At some point the only option to wake other sup is absolute PUBLIC events.