Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
Sally O’Malley @sallymae
01 March, 10:00
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
My father was in the Bataan Death March, was POW for 3 1/2 years. I am glad he isn’t here to see some of what is happening. But I think he would be proud of our President Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 March, 10:16
In response Sally O’Malley to her Publication
I'm glad my dad isn't here either to see, but I do believe he is watching. My dad was Navy also, he was over there. Sad to know that all of these wars were CREATED by the demon cabal, to MURDER We The People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 09:57
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
This is exactly what bothers me so much. Right now we are giving vaccines to our elderly. Why? I will never understand this.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 March, 10:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
If you listen carefully to President Trumps speeches, he is and always has been against this. The so called "vaccines" are ways of the cabal to murder people. DON'T take it. And DON'T let anyone you love take it.