Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 08:11
Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
I'm going to give an opinion since I am retired and don't have to worry about my job. Ask yourselve WHY all of a sudden...medical and science has been silenced when they spoke out about repurposed meds...CHEAP meds...that have long been reported to be useful in previous SARS infections. EVEN FAUCI knew that Hydroxychloroquine would likely be HELPFUL per prior studies. But he LIED about it. ON TV...he lied about it. Lancet LIED as well as other publications. ALL of them with conflicts of interests. I read medical studies more than I do anything else. I started watching MSM in Jan 2020 due to the upcoming pandemic I knew was coming...I had already reviewed a lot of the data from China and in western sources. And I was shocked to see these DR's testifying in such a misleading way and to see "studies" set up to FAIL for Hydroxychloroquine.

I knew realitively fast...they push vaccine for $$$$$$$ reasons. NOT public health reasons. WHY silence DR's otherwise?? LIED to Trump to
09:44 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mstang rene, click on at the bottom under it