Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
WARNING : Very disturbing ! Audio file of Pedophile John Podesta Campaign Mgr Hillary Clinton for President 2016 torturing kids
08:03 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
02 March, 11:13
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
This one really tore me up when I first heard it. Still does today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
02 March, 10:10
This makes me so angry I had to stop watching it, it brings out feelings in me of Pure Evil of what I would do if I ever caught one of them doing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
02 March, 09:41
This is very difficult to listen to. Many though need to in order to shake them up! This is real and it's happening! We can no longer ignore! We have been told that there were "hard truths"! Eyes must be opened!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 09:37
I won't listen.
I've probably already heard it.

{THEY] ENJOY PARADING EVIL IN OUR FACES

AND [THEIR] TIME IS UP, FOR WE ARE SHINING LIGHT ON UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. LIGHT DESTROYS THE DARK.

Jug naut @jugrnaut17
02 March, 12:11
would this be too much for the likes of gab at this point in time? it might shake the shit out of people but wake a vast.

Platte River @Seds4
01 March, 01:17
Looks like someone needs a visit from some pipehitters!

Jug naut @jugrnaut17
01 March, 11:36
getting too pissed and had to stop half way. such evil should not exist.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
01 March, 11:44
In response Jug naut to his Publication
yes you are right.