Julie Savara @Jsavara
For Sale:
My White Privilege Card. Mint condition. Never been used. Reason for selling: It hasn't done any thing for me! No free college, no free food, no free housing, never got me out of a speeding ticket, nothing. I've had to go to work every day of my adult life while paying a boatload of taxes to carry those who chose not to work!
If interested, I prefer cash but willing to do an even trade for a Victim Card which seems much more widely accepted and comes with countless benefits without even having to show the card!
If interested contact me on my cell phone that I pay for every month.
Serious buyers only!
05:15 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jsavara in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
01 March, 05:23
In response Julie Savara to his Publication
Double points on that card if you are a single white self earning female.0x2 still =0 though. Meaning because you are white people assume you are privledged and a bitch or to quote GhostEzra a Karen. Karen in urban slang is: Age Discriminatory, Religious as in mocking a christian, and white, Basically calling a women an abnoxious bitch often for being right and trying to help i.e. Please do not drink and drive.... Ok Karen. Karen by the way comes from Cathrine and means pure. i am sorry Reese witherspoin is alledged t be part of the kabl but I follow her legally blond advice on being nice I would never point the words Nigger or Kyke at anyone to their face or behind their back and in fact had difficulty typing them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396