Only people mentioned by Cyberfriend in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
02 March, 09:06
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
"As the old programs of a dying world begin to unravel, you may experience a little discomfort, such as your entire world falling apart. It may be useful during this transition to remember that you are an interdimensional master who is an expert at transmuting crumbling realities. You have done this many times before."

E.T. 101 (1990 - 30 years ago :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Cat @Pugmommy
02 March, 08:50
I've been feeling this my whole life ... it's been making sense to me for a while now 🙏🏻💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
02 March, 07:54
I have always known I was different, called a rebel and liked to walk to my own beat.. I have been looking for my true purpose for years and have awakened completely to it about 5 years ago. Thank God.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 03:17
Many of us knew long ago this was the time we were waiting for. An incredible moment in history.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 March, 10:33
exactly how i have always felt. no one could relate to me...but im a SRA survivor...so blamed it on that

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 March, 04:58
That resonates.

Red 55S @Red55S
01 March, 04:37
Q Post 2450
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead........

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
01 March, 03:40
I have felt like that my whole life, I guess now I know why!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 March, 06:32
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Yes, me too! ❤️

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
01 March, 03:16
I love this now that Im awake I def do not fit and how I pray and try to wake up others.God bless America and the whole world.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
01 March, 03:11
Definitely do not fit. I have no friends or family left and I am enduring this information all by myself. Everyone, including my own husband, is becoming so off-putting because I am turned off at the thought that they just won't wake up or care enough to do research. I hate to say this and I don't mean to sound high and mighty but I never realized how stupid people really are. I mean I know we have all been "dumbed down" but come on! We all have the same access to the same info all of us have found so what is the excuse? NONE as far as I'm concerned. Everyone outside of this circle lately is completely turning me OFF. It's starting to really get to me. Just telling it like it is, people. Just telling it like it is.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 March, 05:02
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
People will see what the illusion is when they are supposed to see it. This is not a defect, differences in timing are supposed to happen. How could it be any other way?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 05:52
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
I feel the same way dear

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 02:52
j'espere 🙏je le veux 🥰