Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 10:20
@administrator , signed out of WEGO to clear cache but it wont let me sign back in. Box comes up asking me "Download Welcome?" but when i check box nothing happens. Now just cant log in. i use iOS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Elisabeth Stran @Mermaidanon
20 January, 10:26
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I had that too, but got back in now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 10:28
In response Ann Elisabeth Stran to her Publication
wont let me past that box. nothing happens when i click download

Down again now.. Grateful for AnonUp and 107 that I joined yesterday, just in case and in hope that everything is not taken down all at the same time.
11:00 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mermaidanon in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 11:03
In response Ann Elisabeth Stran to her Publication
me too! i was right in the middle of talking down a Patriot who was feeling suicidal. please pray for her. i have a feeling that a lot of people about to wake up will be feeling same. ❤️

20 January, 11:06
🙏I have noticed many and will pray they understand and see what is truly going on.