Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 08:11
Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jenna vision @veryjenna
28 February, 09:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sister who's a RN got Moderna vacc, she's been tired and pissy ever since so I'm suffering 👍
My boss had Covid last March, was positive for 4 months. She had Pfizer vacc and was deathly ill with both doses, now has chronic headaches and is also pissy.
My 7 months pregnant healthy employee got Moderna vacc and had to have emergency Csection 4 days after second dose. I think the physician told her it was ok so they could write a paper on it, being there's no data on vaccing pregnant women.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
there's reports of it causing miscarriages and most likely sterilization bc it messes with the placenta
09:07 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response jenna vision to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DoWhaDitty in this post can reply
jenna vision @veryjenna
28 February, 09:13
In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication
Terrible! Thankfully, she delivered a 4.7lb boy. I seriously don't know why she took the vaccine, she works from home in a small town. She's in her 20's and just trusts all authority. I see that alot.