Dan Scavino Jr. Back Stage Introduces
The Boss! ⭐️🇱🇷⭐️
08:47 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 10:27
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
INTERESTING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
01 March, 10:37
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
❤️☝️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 March, 09:22
I Iove Dan sooo much. ♥️♥️♥️

01 March, 09:31
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
❤️❤️

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
28 February, 09:04
Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!
Lovin some Dan!! ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻🍿

01 March, 09:34
In response Kel Que to her Publication
❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 February, 08:55
I ❤️ Dan Scavino Jr !!! I send him messages on FB 🥰 lol 🥰 I just love Everyone in the Trump Administration so very much 🙏🇺🇸🦅 Thank You for All that You do 🙏🇺🇸🦅

01 March, 09:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
❤️