Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
Watched Pres Trump speak today at CPAC. I sorely miss the security that our nation is in good and loving hands. Patriots, we have much work to do. Yes, Bye Den cheated to the White House. Yes, this current state
of the republic is NOT what we hoped for. My biggest take away from today is we HAVE TO primary the Rinos and Demoncrats out of our house and senate. We have to set a foundation that will carry forward all the good work President Trump does. He will set things straight, and has, but in order for the Good Guys to win long term we have to have patriots in the house and the senate to carry it forward. We have to take the torch from our beloved champion, 45, and keep it going forward. Our children, our country and the world needs us to commit to this future. President Trump hasn't given up the fight, we need to join him in whatever capacity we have been gifted with. Who will commit? I am One bit when we link arms, we are mighty.
08:37 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Free4Ever in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Weldon, click on at the bottom under it