Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
28 February, 06:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
2024 is not on the table, I will not stop the fight and cowar down, we won 2020 and I say if we dont claim our 2020 victory, then we dont deserve a 2024. If you let satan win now we will not have a 2024. The CPAC was all BULLSHIT. WE THE PEOPLE MUST TAKE BACK AMERICA WITH FORCE AND STAND OUR GROUND. IF YOU ARE WEARING A MASK TODAY YOUR ARE NOT FREE, ALL OF TRUMPS SS WAS WEARING MASK TO ME THIS IS A SIGN OF LOST FREEDOMS. I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER WITH WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. THIS IS GAOL POST MOVING AT ITS BEST. WHO THE HELL THANKS WE WILL HAVE FREEDOM COME TIME TO VOTE IN 2024 ARE YOU WILLING AND READY TO WAIT 4 YEARS FOR ANOTHER STOLEN ELECTION, WAKE UP ITS TIME ITS NOW OR NEVER. SATAN MUST NOT WIN PATRIOTS. PRAY GOD DOES NOT TURN HIS BACK ON US IF WE ACCEPT THE STOLEN 2020 ELECTION.
08:22 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ITS_TIME in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it