Law & Physics @physics171
28 February, 07:39
There is suppose to be under 20 agencies, departments, systems for GOVERNMENT SERVANTS TO SERVE.
The rest are unlawful and not to be there.
Do you realize how big this is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
nothing can help us we own nothing in america. fee simple. the land is no longer ours we are already communisum I dint think there is any law yhat can help us. only sovereign people can give orher Sovereign people their rights back and there are no sovereign people left in America
08:01 PM - Feb 28, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
28 February, 08:52
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
but you lost your sovereignty (personal liberty) by deception, not by your authorized consent. lack of full disclosure voids a contract

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
28 February, 10:35
In response Merryland Man to his Publication
So would we still need to correct our status? Or or something to be done on a global scale that will correct all of our status? I'm thinking of correcting my status now.