Robert Wallach @americatwopointzero
The sad truth about Trump running and winning in 2024. He'll be in his late 70s and staying healthy is unpredictable. On their current trajectory honest elections will be an archaic concept, the country as we know it will be deleted from history, their control of all media, foreign policy decisions, financial institutions, and SCOTUS decisions will ensure a Conservative will never be in the oval office. The living Constitution will become the dead Constitution. Its now or never, by any means.
06:58 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by americatwopointzero in this post can reply
James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
28 February, 07:09
In response Robert Wallach to his Publication
i agree 100%. i have lost faith in everything that the trump movement brought to america. if you caught them this time then why play the long game? i cannot see there even being a 2 party system in 4 years under biden. the fbi and doj are corrupt and no one can stop them. the military industrial complex was warned about for decades and the people now expect them to save us.. laughable at best. i dive up on this country. welcome to the 4th reich

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396