MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 February, 05:22
Holy Shit๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
U heard Trump--Biden got his shot on 12-21 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
12-21 TAKE IT AWAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 February, 05:45
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
damn i missed the beginning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 February, 05:53
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Me too๐Ÿ˜Ÿ!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 February, 06:02
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I'm sure i can catch the full show on video, for sure it will b everywhere
notice the heading says " President Donald J Trump", not " former" president๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 February, 06:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yep... I'm listening to Right-side 'live' at the mo' and I'm planning on going bk to the beginning and catching up with the bits missed when live ends๐Ÿ™‚

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it