Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 January, 10:04
Well, it's GAME DAY.
We may have a blackout.
If so, see you on the other side fellow Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just MEE @me855
20 January, 10:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
REALLY???? you still holding out hope that all of this Q SHIT will be real???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 January, 10:10
In response Just MEE to his Publication
Why do they have 60 thousand troops in DC?

Just MEE @me855
20 January, 10:12
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
So that there will be NO violence..thereby the LEFT saying "SEE Jan 6th was all due to TRUMP". I have to believe that they will push the BAD ORANGE MAN narrative as far as possible.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I don't think that's it. Maybe part of the reason. I think it's because we are at war right now and the military is in control. The barbed wired is on the inside and the bolts are on the outside.
10:33 AM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Just MEE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it