Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 02:09
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This kept me digging trough memes and pics for a while but here you go, I thought you might like that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 February, 02:33
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I assume this is more about showing the ‘types/styles of rings that these sadists wear, and not implying that it is the same ring in the two pic’s, because it isn’t, from what I can see anyway!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 February, 01:32
kamala Harris wears one @ well John Boltonetc= its about magnitisum & holding human shape= heard it from a” fhost” source.. if its cornealian , it helps tje denons power come theough.. ive only seen it in rings for their use of it..

Susan Moretti @MsMorettisView
28 February, 11:41
I have never seen anything about the Red Ring...Hillary had it very early on, very interesting!

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
28 February, 11:51
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
There's a very good reason for that.