naval kishori Z @navalkishori
15 February, 05:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
26 February, 12:09
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
#YOGAEXPOSED 100% PROOF SATANIC = Kundalini Energy & The Coiled Serpent? Anything not rigged in this dam 3D Matrix? 😤💊 A GATEWAY FOR DEMONIC POSSESSION! https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://www.bitchute.com/v... Yoga Is Demonic & Hindu Occultism https://youtu.be/ap2duWIsB... Possessed through Yoga by Beelzebub Lord of Flies https://endtimesbeacon.com...
https://www.charismanews.c...
http://hamptonroads.com/20...
http://www.albertmohler.co...
https://gumshoenews.com/20... https://www.planet-today.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 06:56
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
this is wrong , yoga means connection , it is your choise you want God or Satan , becareful what you believe , reasourch with experience deeply , there is differente kinds of yoga, bhakti yoga is must highest and it is by doing service and sing the glory of God it is not only cundalini , cundalini is very difficult and not recomendet , love surrender to for God is the best , don't missunderstand yoga and different believes , some are missusing and spoiling the true root of yoga , yoga comes from Sanscrit and translated means connection , so , I don't understand why are you offending and make it look Satanic ? God has many names but remains always the same one God , Christ come from Cristus Cristo Crishna Krishna we all are sister and brothers , in the bible it is said , God made us as His image , that means God must have form , the Bible is circa 3000 years old , the Coran is 1500 years old and Bhagavat Gita is 5000 years old , Jesus went to India from there He took the name Cristus

27 February, 07:04
This is not a part of the great awakening , those who offend Hindus or better said the Vedas are not really Christians , would you really follow Christ you would understand who God is and what Satanic is , Indians don't kill animals and don't eat them like you , so tell me are you evil or we Indians are evil , think about that .

27 February, 08:48
AA is that what y took from the post "OFFENDING HINDUS?" FAR FROM IT! Much less a religious debate, rather another "red pill" on how the deep state/ cabal/ puppet masters and their enslavement art of war tactics/ weapons of Mass Destruction agenda against we the people has no boundaries nor Sacred grounds.

27 February, 08:58
are this artikel from the cabals ? you mean this shows how big the lie is ?

27 February, 09:33
Y are almost there, in my defense, I confess that I`ve been practacing Yoga + redpilled before the 1st Matrix Movie came out actually before www, however, only in 2018 found out that there`s 13 Chacras rather than 7 + until watching Nyla Nguyen aka channel 3D to 5D Consciousness YOGA DEBUNK I was clueless as you seem to be, about the by design dualism of the Sigils when being taught by a non Hindu Master... (If y can recall the day y became red pilled about the Matrix/ NWO? And that urge to 411 all your peeps? You`ll understand why the post #KnowThyEnemy being fully aware unless anons took the time to view the links, I would feel their wrath🤭🙀https://www.bitchute.com/v...

27 February, 09:59
I sow this a long time ago , I know her , she exposed in the video people and bogus yogi , i know they are real , this are the one who spoil the true purpose and the root from were this cundalini is comming , but tell me , how possible you and others that have no knowledge of the Vedas , Upanishad , Bhagavat Gita and many more ancient scripture to know something ? you all have to deeg deeper . Jesus was a yogi he went to India and brought the knowledge that India has always know that we are all children of Krishna or Christ , why he was able to wolk on the water ? Because he was a master of mistic yoga . Believe me the root of the highest knowldge is in India by the ancient scripture . Bhagavat Gita is song by God himself , # the song of God # in the time of Mahabharat . reasourch and you will see the beauty of God creation. The India scripture tells about reptilien and serpent like human , they are in the mode of ignorance and are of demoniac nature , in the India scripture is >>>>>>

27 February, 10:13
all the knowledge about everything , it is to long to write down , you have to deeg like you are doing with Q , 3D to 5D . in 5D there is no duality , no bad , there is love and is in the mode of goodness , the lady that dose video she lerns meditation , fasting and more , this all comes from the Hindus , cundalini itself is so hard to do in todays time very few are doing it and maybe completly out of place but doesn't mean it is Satanic , yourself are make it Evil this is a state of mind and hearth . I suggest to read the Upanishade before you beleive something that you think is a redpill , knowldge is bigger , you are not there . God bless

27 February, 10:49
Also be careful of bogus teachers they are missleading and are dangerous , 3D 5D channel from the lady is also not the highest knowledge , Ashtar is an illusion or he is a half God I don't know we have other names , there is no Aliens , there is live in the underworld that are demoniac , live on earth that are we it can be in different form demoniac , atheist , or a child of God , and we have heven that are the angel and Gods Godesses they serve the Christ, this three worlds are temporary , there is a spiritual world that is eternal ever lasting full of bliss , this is the goal of our live to go home to God , there is different way to rich the goal , one way is also by cundalini but quite impossible that means wrong way , you need to be in a segluded place to be able to meditate , the best way to sing the glory and serve God 's name . Meditation and yoga practise are impersonal with no form only imagination it is empty , Christ as the must all atractive form in the perfectest way

27 February, 03:06
+ PROOF HOW WESTERN CABAL MONSTERS HAVE MISREPRESENTED HINDU YOGA TEACHINGS #ALEISTERCROWLEY666 (Satanic High Priestess Barb Bush`s father) + #RONLHUBBARD pre #CHURCHOFSCIENTOLOGY brotherhood ALEISTER CROWLEY: THE MOST WICKED MAN THAT EVER LIVED. HIS TEACHINGS STILL GUIDE DIRECTION OF AMERICA. READ + MORE ABOUT GEORGE/BARBARA BUSH + #BEATLES CONNECTION TO CROWLEY. https://listverse.com/2015...
https://www.planet-today.c...
http://theconspiracyzone.p...
https://gumshoenews.com/20...
https://www.factinate.com/...
http://hamptonroads.com/20...

28 February, 02:24
HINDUS himself were traitors many of them , all because of money and power , so many bogus GURUS went to America to cheat and steal money. You can see in every race and culture are bad demons , GOD is so pure , so devine and most mercyful , when you love God causeless it doesen't matter what religion you are following

TY for all y replies hopefully all others will read our friendly exchange and understand that my 1st post was an alert to all that practice a water down version in the West = 99% of the so called Gurus/ Instructors do not tell them the true origins aka is essentially a Hindu practice whose origins are rooted in the Vedas, more especially in the Upanishads? They can manipulate/ use our energy for nefarious agendas, thus what they thought was off limits for the Cabal/ SAFE ZONE, NOT! If so, why do most non-Hindu Yoga/ Lightworkers alike work on the bases of 7 Chakras rather than 13? Just like they have hidden from us that we have 12 DNA "strands" rather than only 2, etc. I think we can also agree that if we the people have been playing a rigged game, considering that by design they hoarded the Instructions Manual, i.e. 1st Deception in the game of LIFE, Santa "Claws" #TheGreatAwakening perhaps the Adult Sheeple Version, most are still in Cognitive Dissonance, Mystical trance?
10:43 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by helgatoldyso in this post can reply
01 March, 11:02

01 March, 10:36

01 March, 10:19

01 March, 09:43

01 March, 06:13
Vedic knowledge is infallible because it comes down through the perfect disciplic succession of spiritual masters, beginning with the Lord Himself. Since He spoke the first word of Vedic knowledge, the source of this knowledge is transcendental. The words spoken by the Lord are called apauruṣeya, which indicates that they are not delivered by any mundane person. A living being who lives in the mundane world has four defects: (1) he is certain to commit mistakes; (2) he is subject to illusion; (3) he has a propensity to cheat others; and (4) his senses are imperfect. No one with these four imperfections can deliver perfect knowledge. The Vedas are not produced by such an imperfect creature. Vedic knowledge was originally imparted by the Lord into the heart of Brahmā, the first created living being, and Brahmā in his turn disseminated this knowledge to his sons and disciples, who have handed it down through history.

01 March, 06:15
Since the Lord is pūrṇam, all-perfect, there is no possibility of His being subjected to the laws of material nature, which He controls. However, both the living entities and inanimate objects are controlled by the laws of nature and ultimately by the Lord’s potency. This Īśopaniṣad is part of the Yajur Veda, and consequently it contains information concerning the proprietorship of all things existing within the universe.

01 March, 06:09
Mantra Eighteen: O my Lord, as powerful as fire, O omnipotent one, now I offer You all obeisances, falling on the ground at Your feet. O my Lord, please lead me on the right path to reach You, and since You know all that I have done in the past, please free me from the reactions to my past sins so that there will be no hindrance to my progress.

01 March, 06:04
Mantra Thirteen: It is said that one result is obtained by worshiping the supreme cause of all causes and that another result is obtained by worshiping what is not supreme. All this is heard from the undisturbed authorities, who clearly explained it.
to worshiping Ashtar is not supreme or the cosmic allianze and demigods .
Mantra Fourteen: One should know perfectly the Personality of Godhead Śrī Kṛṣṇa and His transcendental name, form, qualities and pastimes, as well as the temporary material creation with its temporary demigods, men and animals. When one knows these, he surpasses death and the ephemeral cosmic manifestation with it, and in the eternal kingdom of God he enjoys his eternal life of bliss and knowledge.

01 March, 05:59
Mantra Eleven: Only one who can learn the process of nescience and that of transcendental knowledge side by side can transcend the influence of repeated birth and death and enjoy the full blessings of immortality.
Mantra Twelve: Those who are engaged in the worship of demigods enter into the darkest region of ignorance, and still more so do the worshipers of the impersonal Absolute.

01 March, 05:58
Mantra Nine: Those who engage in the culture of nescient activities shall enter into the darkest region of ignorance. Worse still are those engaged in the culture of so-called knowledge.
Mantra Ten: The wise have explained that one result is derived from the culture of knowledge and that a different result is obtained from the culture of nescience.

01 March, 05:58
Mantra Seven: One who always sees all living entities as spiritual sparks, in quality one with the Lord, becomes a true knower of things. What, then, can be illusion or anxiety for him?
Mantra Eight: Such a person must factually know the greatest of all, the Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone’s desire since time immemorial.

01 March, 04:59
Śrī Īśopaniṣad
The knowledge that brings one nearer to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Kṛṣṇa

Introduction
Invocation: The Personality of Godhead is perfect and complete, and because He is completely perfect, all emanations from Him, such as this phenomenal world, are perfectly equipped as complete wholes. Whatever is produced of the Complete Whole is also complete in itself. Because He is the Complete Whole, even though so many complete units emanate from Him, He remains the complete balance.
Mantra One: Everything animate or inanimate that is within the universe is controlled and owned by the Lord. One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are set aside as his quota, and one should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong.

https://vedabase.io/en/lib...

01 March, 04:55

01 March, 04:51

01 March, 02:55
TY to for this conversetion , I my self I never heared about 12 chakra , I don't use this , unfortunately everything is a deviation of the truth , scripture are faked and changed , expecially in the west , my experience I reconased " Bhagavat Gita as it is " is the true teaching of live , by a sincere heart and truthful character God will send you true teachers , in the most case your soul tells you something is not right , your inner voice give you dirrection . Cundalini that opens chakra are connected with mistical power that can be dengerous and can missleading you , black magic is also a part of this with tantra and mind control , no I never study this things , simble be Christ or Krishna conscious and serve the holy name of the highest personality of God I think this is the purest way of meditation because demons can also make austerity to gane power and they worship Shiva , Durga , Kali , Brahma but never Vishnu or Krishna and Christ they hate God mostly they want to be God

01 March, 04:26

01 March, 04:35
The Blessed Lord said: Fearlessness, purification of one's existence, cultivation of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-control, performance of sacrifice, study of the Vedas, austerity and simplicity; nonviolence, truthfulness, freedom from anger; renunciation, tranquility, aversion to faultfinding, compassion and freedom from covetousness; gentleness, modesty and steady determination; vigor, forgiveness, fortitude, cleanliness, freedom from envy and the passion for honor-these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.