Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
TRUMP IS BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN TODAY 🤩

Biden was suppose to give his SOTU by the end of Feb, yet the date is still TBD.

Why? Because the rightful president will be delivering the real SOTU today at CPAC 😉

If you're not fully awake by now you can expect to be shocked awake while recieving your red pill rectally VERY soon 💊
10:35 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
01 March, 12:21
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
great speech. he is the omnipotent polotical force right now. but nothing he said came close to a red pill of any sort.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
01 March, 03:52
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
Except for the part where he said "actually they lost the white house" 😉 all we needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 02:29
I can't find a stream on yt, can you share a link pls? Would like to hear the Boss talk... miss him.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 02:33
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
After posting this comment I thought cmon I've been digging my way into the deepest rabbit holes but can't find an official stream? 😅

Ok, I got a stream, now I have to figure out the time difference.. 🙃

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 11:28
hence anal swab!#redpillthehardway

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 February, 11:22
JOY!!